Physics help from experts.
Enter all answers, then click "Check your answers" near the bottom of this page.
Make sure to enter your answers in the specified units.
1. A crate slides down a ramp with an acceleration of
2. Two carts on a frictionless surface are being pulled by a
3. A block has a coefficient of friction of
4. What is the acceleration of block A (in m/s/s), neglecting friction? Block A is
5. If the acceleration of block A in question 4 is
Check your answers You can not change your answers after they have been submitted.