Physics help from experts.
Enter all answers, then click "Check your answers" near the bottom of this page.
Make sure to enter your answers in the specified units.
1. Two objects 15m apart both have the same charge. If the force on one of them is
2. The electric field intensity
3. How much work (in J) is required to move 1.60 mC of charge from a distance of
4. Three charges are fixed as shown, with Q1 = -
5. An electron (q = 1.6 x 10-19C; m =9.11 x 10-31 kg) accelerates from rest through a potential difference of
Check your answers You can not change your answers after they have been submitted.