Physics help from experts.
Enter all answers, then click "Check your answers" near the bottom of this page.
Make sure to enter your answers in the specified units.
1. A 60.0-kg buoy is anchored by a light rope to a cement pad. The buoy displaces
2. If water flowed through a pipe with a diameter of 15.0 mm at
3. A large tank is filled with water to a depth of
4. What is the total pressure (in Pa) at a depth of
5. What pressure in atmospheres (above atmospheric) is required to send water to a height of
Check your answers You can not change your answers after they have been submitted.