Physics help from experts.
Enter all answers, then click "Check your answers" near the bottom of this page.
Make sure to enter your answers in the specified units.
What is the gravitational field (in N/kg)
2. What is the gravitational field (in N/kg) 22 kg and a radius of 6 m?
3. An astronaut standing on the surface of the moon launches a projectile straight up from the surface. What should the initial speed (in m/s) of the projectile be so that it will reach a height of 6 m above the moon's surface? (The moon's mass is 7.35 x 1022 kg and its radius is 1.74 x 106 m.)
4. What is the escape velocity (in m/s) from a planet with a radius of 6 m and a mass of 22 kg?
5. How much work (in kJ) is done lifting a 24 kg and the Earth's radius is 6.38 x 106 m.)
6. How much work (in MJ) is done to raise a 6 m above the Earth's surface? (The mass of the Earth is 5.98 x 1024 kg and the Earth's radius is 6.38 x 106 m.)
Check your answers You can not change your answers after they have been submitted.